Friday, June 19, 2015

48HBC:: Starting... Now!

Well, it's 2am on Friday and so I'm going to get started with the 48HBC (because my sleep schedules make so much sense). I'm going to be starting off with:


Ender's Shadow, by Orson Scott Card. I recently re-read the Ender Quartet and I figured, why not go along and read the parallel books?

Now, I know, I know. Orson Scott Card is a pretty awful human being. But for the most part, his books are nothing like his blog posts. I'm not about to heavily monetarily support him by purchasing his books new at a book store, but hey, I'll check out his book from the library. Chances are, looking at the state of this book, they won't be purchasing a new one any time soon.

...unless I damage it. So I better not damage it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, starting at 2 am seems pretty hard core! Good luck with your reading this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, not really. I have a non-standard non-24-hour sleep schedule, so I'd only been up about 4 hours at 2am.

      Delete