Saturday, June 20, 2015

48HBC:: Slowing Down the Posts

unfortunately today ended up also being a high pain day. i've had to brace my wrists, ankles, and knees as well as immobilize my right shoulder with a sling. pain meds are making me fuzzy again, but the amazing  part is that i lost no reading time. my wonderful, amazing, understanding partner braced me up  while i was reading.

so much love.

but my posts will probably slow down because typing with one hand that is braced is rather difficult. i will probably check in between books still though. wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are feeling so poorly. I'm glad to hear that you can continue reading, and I'm looking forward to your opinion on the Fford book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the fact that i can continue reading has actually been phenomenal for me! you can read my musings on that as well as my opinion on the Fford book in this blog post.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry you are feeling so poorly. I'm glad to hear that you can continue reading, and I'm looking forward to your opinion on the Fford book.

    ReplyDelete